Saturday, October 31, 2009

Medallion




I couldn't wait to get this fab stamp and it took me a while, but I intend to make up for lost time.

For me, this card is both busy and elegant. I've never used lace on a card before and the flowers are doubled and the paper on the bottom uses alcohol ink on glossy paper with the gold flecks in it. Oh, you all know what I mean...it's a technique that we have all done at some point. Anywho, it worked for what I was trying to do. I just love how this turned out and will have a difficult giving this one away. I inked up the flower and may have gone a bit over-board, otherwise I'm happy with it.

Got plans for Saturday?I am finishing up my dd's treat holders for T-Day. They are so stinkin' cute. I will share with a kudos to the tute-maker (ha ha) that inspired me.

Make sure you get in a little stampin...I know I will. I'm going to find a challenge somewhere and try it.

Hugs & Blessings
Erica
Posted by Picasa

No comments: