Monday, October 5, 2009

Two Days In a Row


If I get this done early, I figure that I will be more apt to actually get it done. So here is another clean & simple card. That's a clear $Inkadinkado stamp from Michaels. Thes sentiment was included. How fun. I used Gina K's Pure Luxery white to stamp on. I think I need to work on improving the coloring and I'm not sure what is my best method to use. But this is a card that everyone needs one or two of in their stash, don't you think?

Well not much happening here in my world. I stayed up tooo late making criss-cross cards for my stampin' buddies and I didn't bother to take photos. But I have plenty of others to share as the week goes on.

Hope you all have a blessed week and enjoy the cooler weather.

Hugs & Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

No comments: