Saturday, October 24, 2009

More Tulips


Here is a second tulip card. This one is done is done in blues. I suppose it is sorta' monotone. I stamped on watercolor paper and used my watercolor crayons to paint the flowers. I'm thinking I need to do something about hi-lighting the center of the flower as they need to be black. I may try using a extra-fine point marker to just dot some speckles on.
I hope everyone has enjoyed their Saturday and had the chance to do some stamping. Not much going on in my life and that's the way I like it.
For a well-done video-tute on how to use the "bow easy", a tool I can't live without, see Stamp TV where Gina does a marvelous job of making this tool work. I was making them fairly well, but her tute showed I was missing one critical step. Maybe it will do that for you or if you don't have one, tempt you to get one. The link can be found here
StampTV.com. You may have to go the previous show...just look for words that include "bow easy." I'm still playing around with direct links as Blogger went and updated and I never fully understood the old one. But I can tell the update is better...just gotta get used to it I guess. I suppose that's what Sundays are for, huh...with that said, Have a Blessed One, and get some stampin' done will ya?!
Erica

No comments: