Sunday, October 11, 2009

Seven. O C'mon, It's 7, Really

 
Happy Saturday...errr, okay, so it's Sunday. I'm countin' this as seven (7), in a row, 'cuz I definitely meant to post before midnight, except, my mojo went into high gear and I stopped to create a beauty (with a little help from a blogger...but not much). The stamps did it all. I got my SU medallion today and I had to use it right away. Gosh, I am going to have a blast with that stamp. Shelli has a winnner with this one. And no, you can't see it until another time, 'cause, I didn't take a photo yet.
So instead, I have a Christmas card for you. Clean & Simple in keeping with my plan for holiday cards this year. This one did take a bit longer tho' 'cause I used my CB to cut out each letter. The snowflake is sparkling. I cut an A2 size sheet of white cs and by rubbing 2 different pigment pads all over it and then sprinkling glitter and heating to set, I made my own designer snowflakes. Then I punched lots of flakes with my Martha Stewart snowflake punch (the first one distributed...there's a newer one out now, I believe). A little ds paper from my stash and river pebbles finish it off. I like it, how 'bout you.
My stampin' pals and I also got together and we created up a storm. I'll post cards during the week. Shout out to Jeri, as her mojo was positively on fire and she made the majority. Love you both El and Jeri.
May my legion of fans be blessed this Sunday as you take time to honor our Lord in your places of worhip. Please pray a prayer for those who are unable to do so in other parts of the world.
Hugs,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

No comments: