Thursday, October 8, 2009

Going for Five Days in a Row


It's time to show some of the clean & simple Christmas cards I've been making. I definitely borrowed this sketch from somewhere, but changed it enough to still call it my own. All of the C&S cards are "holiday" cards. I can't seem to wrap my mojo around one that is C&S, but also Christian themed. I do have more than a few religious (for lack of a better term) word stamps, but no sketch matches them. I will have to hunt the SCS gallery when I have loads of time (hmmm, and that will be when?). So how about my legions of fans give me a round of applause as this is the very first time I have blogged 5..yup!, five, that's cinco days in a row. And it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. As with anything, ya' gotta' stay disciplined. I have also kept some posts short. I'm still unsure if this if my blog is written as a therapeutic diary..reduce the BP, and calm the anxious heart, or a way to show-off my card crafty things. I think I've managed to make it both. So, I'd better sign-off now, before this becomes lengthy. I have dinner to cook still and some laundry to finish. Saturday, my stamping pals join me for a fun day of stamping and munching on goodies. We are going to try to pull together a "lunchbox" filled with cards for one of their moms who is in failing health and won't be able to do much shopping for such. I'll be taking pics for my blog.
One more day til Happy Friday.
Hugs & Blessings.
Erica
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Donelda said...

great cas christmas card. I've been trying to get some christmas cards made but I'm not being very successful. I wanted to thank you for your kind words about my circle card.