Friday, September 13, 2013

Simply Create Too Challenge no. 46

Hi Stampers,
The weekend has begun. I have a brunch tomorrow which I'm supposed to be making a light dessert for and I just don't feel like doing it. Unfortunately, it's gotta get done, since it's a specific request and I got a text reminding me to do it by the hostess today. I need to go to the store and I'm bummed about it as I put it off and now it's evening...I no longer drive after sundown....ahhh aging. The eye doctor is watching the cataracts, but my health insurance won't cover surgery until they get to a certain point of awful. In the meantime, my 15 yr. old grandson is hoping it won't be until well after he's earned his driver's license..ha ha.

So, at Simply Create Too, I will have a card up for the mid-week post that has a snail image and then I had the nerve to use a sentiment that says, "Love Bug".  Our awesome team leader, Diane, chose my challenge theme for this challenge. But I didn't stick with the program. A snail is not a bug, but I've waited about 4 years to use the set from my Close To My Heart demo days and I was bound and determined to do so with a little word license I'm afraid. I also wanted to use my cloud die that's been around for a while The only new toys are the hexagon shapes and the dsp.

Here's my card.

Simply Create Too challenge blog. You have two weeks. I'll bet you have several bugs in your stamp collection. Don't be like me...follow instructions and avoid having rotten tomatoes being thrown and have a great weekend.

Blessings,
Erica

No comments: