Monday, August 31, 2009

For the Clearly I Stamp DS Challenge

 
Good Morning...still that in 108 Arizona. I hope my legions of fans have had a blessed weekend. As promised, I was up and out taking photos of my creation for the guest designer challenge spot at Clearly I Stamp. I used Papertrey's On My Couch and Couch Additions for the couch and sentiment. I decided to follow the sketch and also stick to the colors. My large circle is Cuttled with a new folder called Morrocan Screen. It could be wallpaper, don't ya' think? I used Nesties labels for to mat the couches. I used the SU medium punch for the sentiment and the couch is cut out and popped up. I punched the little pillows with a circle punch. Aren't they cute? The blue and choc chip mats are bordered with an Martha Stewart punch and dotted with a Signo white pen. A ribbon from my cheap stash rounds it all out. This is my second try at a ds spot. I subscribe to this blog, but haven't purchased any of their stamps, however, I am sorely tempted this time. Get Off Your Tuffet and the Tea-rrific sets are just too adorable.
So, I'm off to my see my hubby at rehab today and my dd just walked to try and scrounge some lunch off me. She works 2 miles away...blessed child.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Love the couch... one of my favorite places to be (hehe)

Allison Rankin said...

What a great layout! Love the mix of papers!