Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Our Daily Bread Card

 
Posted by Picasa

My DD needed some special cards for several Christian young ladies who helped her prep for VBS. Every year she initially gets loads of volunteers who end up not showing up. Just the faithful keep returning. This is one, and I will show the others as the week goes on. I used an Our Daily Bread set release for July, called Grow In Grace, from here They make lovely Christian stamps. I liked how they are packaged and they even sent a little post-it notepad with their logo on it. I am ordering from stamp companies I have never tried. Tonight, I did some damage at Papertrey. I have ordered Laurn Meader's template downloads, but not their stamps. Can't wait to get them. Sadly, I haven't felt the need to order SU stamps. The only one I gotta' have is the large medallion and I'm in no hurry for it. Last week, I organized all of my cs and was amazed at how much I have, so I will even be able to resist ordering that.
So this card does use SU papers and the ODB "Grow In Grace". I cut the flowers out and mounted them. There is also lines I did with my Scor-Pal and some ds paper from K & Co. I used a border punch as well as Nesties for the ovals. A little bling here & there and not much coloring. I was very satisfied with my card and I feel like my style really shows through it.
Well, hump day is past. Hope the rest of your week is smooth sailing.
Blessings, Erica

No comments: