Monday, August 31, 2009

A Quick Post

 
Well, things are moving along since my husband went to the hospital and then rehab. He is doing well, but keeping his spirits up is what I worry about most. There are five more days of intense physical therapy and then he comes home. I am not going to worry about the future because God says in His Word not to. Taking care of him will not be much different than it was before. We will have as much help as we can afford monthly and I have dear friends and family who have offered their help. I am blessed.
So, that's why I am posting this card. I made it a few weeks ago. The sentiment is from Our Daily Bread. I love how they package their stamps and I wish I could afford a few more sets. While I'm on that subject, I thought I'd mention my fave stamping companies now that Stampin' Up is practically in my history book. Except for their paper and an occasional punch, I doubt I'll order more than a hundred dollars or so before the end of the year. I am really enjoying just about everything that Papertrey, Gina K and Our Daily Bread have to offer. Still haven't gotten any Gina K stuff, but it's on my wish list. I also have been buying a little paper from Paper Temptress and enjoying most everything. These are my go-to on-line stores. Tomorrow (note I have given myself a deadline), I'll tell you the stamping companies I like in my local stores. I will also give you a link to a blogger I truly admire. She has begun to make video tutes. On her very first one, she got over 90 comments!! How about that? I've also made a card for a challenge that I'll post so that I can be eligible for a guest designer spot with their company. I finally have the confidence to try out for some of these. Now, I'd better hit the sack.
I hope you enjoy my card. Deets available upon request from any one of my legions of fans.
Have a blessed week.
Erica
Posted by Picasa

No comments: