Friday, January 7, 2011

Sympathy Card

 
Hi legionnaires. Here's another sympathy card. I was asked to make this one by a friend and send it out...sight unseen, on her behalf. YIKES, she has a lot of faith in me, huh? Well, it turns out I actually like this one better than the one I made and sent out. Yes, it's a bit bright where the previous one is subtle but I am loving the sketch and my new Hero Arts stamp that is the focal image. The rest is basic and will be released upon request.
I just got a TV with cable hooked up in my craft room by my sweet electronically inclined SIL. I had to do some rearranging in my room to make it work and it does. So now, I can have all kinds of background noise while I'm stamping. Fun..fun..fun.

Tomorrow, I meet up with my stamping pals and we make our semi-annual trip to a scrapbook store we love splurging in. I snuck in a visit several months earlier and found some major changes. I'm curious to see what my friends think of them.

Have a great weekend and get some stampin' done.
Erica
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Curt in Indy said...

There is no reason she shouldn't trust you. Your cards are beautiful. This one is no exception. I love the colors and it is perfectly done. Beautiful work! Best, Curt