Friday, January 21, 2011

I Just like this sketch


So legionnaires, the weekend is here. We're gonna have nice weather, I plan to be a weekend warrior (wimp?) and get some exercies in. Don't forget those 2011 goals.

Speaking of...I am loving the last three sets of stamps I purchased...all clear polymer I might add. I just have so little space left to store in. Unmounting my hundreds of SU stamps is going slower than I'd like. One of my goals has been to only buy a stamp or set if I can envision 5 to 10 ways to use them. I have been very careful taking lots of time to choose and often going away from it and coming back later. This has resulted in less spending and more creative thinking for me. I've also had a rather quiet and peaceful month so far, so I've been productive. I have made 20 cards so far. If this keeps up, I'll have to find an organization to send them to. I've been thinking of Operation Write Home.

So my card uses the same Gina K. sketch of yesterday and the same paper, except I changed the format of it and paper pieced the mug. This set is Flourishes Mix 'n' Mugs. It's so versatile. You can expect to see it  here many times. And the sketch is going to be my go-to one for a while too.

Stay tuned...I'm on a roll. Valentine card posting will begin on Monday after I show a few more others on the weekend...and that reminded me to tell you all to have a great one.

Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janice said...

This is really nice! I love the colors. Thanks for the birthday wishes!