Thursday, January 20, 2011

Stamp TV sketch

 
Evenin' legionnaires. How's your week been? Stamp TV posted this awesome easy peasy sketch for this week. Like Mojo Monday, I was able to put it together quicky and it's gonna go in my sketch file. I used another clock face from the Sandylion set I used yesterday. I have never come across a square clock image and I'm lovin' it. The sentiment is also from the set. The base is SU chocolate chip with an SU pear pizzaz mat. The dsp is retired CTMH on one side and the other side is from my stash. It's faux-stitched for some character and one tiny blue pearl to hold the "clockhands" finishes the design.

There will be another card using this same sketch tomorrow on my blog.

Hugs & Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janice said...

Wow another clock! Beautiful dp!