Thursday, February 4, 2010

I AM AWED....I tell Ya!!

And who do I owe it all to??? Well, it sure wasn't me. I have to thank God, first and foremost, 'cause he kept me from having panic attacks and kept laying it on my heart that I could do this. Thank you Lord. Secondly, Shabby Chic Blogs here http://www.shabbyblogs.com/ , or if the link doesn't work, just look at the left of my blog...where that saintly woman puts her badge for all to directly link to. In my last post, I was lamenting the fact that I would have to go to M. Laycock...love her stuff, but her stuff ain't cheap by my standards. I kept seeing this freebie blog designer. Of course, I thought, if it's free, it can't be good. NOT!! It's just what this poor non-technie needed. Thank you Megan. Your instructions were clear and to the point and best of all, free. Did ya' hear me...I said FREE. What a blessing. I grabbed a header, the side things...name escapes me...a button. It's not quite as polished as I'd like it to be. Apparently, I'm missing a divider, but after an hour trying to get it to show up, I gave up. I also need to update my picture as that sweet little granddaughter and grandson are 2 yrs. older. And that, my legionnaires, brings me to this.  I am going to see them tomorrow. Yup, we're loading up the big SUV (other dd, her family and my dh), and heading for Altadena, CA. Gonna celebrate Sienna's 2nd birthday. So, definitely no posting until Sunday when the Superbowl is on and I am banished from the family room, 'cause I get to hoopin, & hollerin', and dh looks at me askance, 'cause it's obvious I don't know what I'm cheering about! Well, I can fit only so much in this pea brain of mine afterall. Right now, this brain is set on getting my blog right. So, here's a card that I made. I'm too pooped to give deets, but as usual, it's a nothin' special card.
Happy Weekend legionnaires and get a little stamping done please.
Hugs & Blessings,
Erica (who is going to try to get that book "Bloging For Dummies" real soon.

2 comments:

Janice said...

Don't you just love "free" stuff?!!!! Have a safe trip and wish the little one happy birthday! Go Saints ~~~~~ even though I live very close to Indiana I can't cheer for anyone named Manning.

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE, love, love what you've done with the place, Erica! It's gorgeous ... you did a great job!

Have a safe and fun trip to visit the grands!!

See you when you return!

~One of your Legionnaires,
Deb