Sunday, February 21, 2010

Baby Shower


So, my legionnaires, I did get some stamping in on the weekend and finished up the baby shower cards and here it is.
I'm immersed in Diana Gabaldon's Jamie & Claire sagas...only half-way thru the 3rd book, but I'm reading faster than I have in a long time, which means, something has to take a back seat, and that is almost always stamping. So I will not be posting most of this week, except, I want to try the Mojo Monday sketch and Janice here has invited me to participate in a few challenges. I must try one of them. Thank you Janice. I also have another card for Sharon's Challenge #127 (see my previous post). I kept my card simple. The mother-to- be, has lady bugs as her theme with pink and sage colors. So I whipped this up in no time.  The image is from a CTMH set and I computer generated the sentiment. The paper is SU and I used a CB folder which I colored with chalks. The Nestie made the shapes and the ric rac is from my stash. I used a little glaze for the dots, which may not be showing up, and colored with Copics. Simple, but cute, I think. I have a St. Patrick's Day card and an Easter card to show too. Whew...I guess I did get some stamping done after all.
Have a great week everyone.
Erica
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Joan B said...

adorable card!!

Anonymous said...

Good morning my BFF, the card is absolutely adorable! She is going to love them. I so envy your talent for turning somethig simple into such a work of art. I can't wait to see the others you made. Keep up the great work, El

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE this, Erica! Just adorable!

BTW, we must be on the same wave-length ... I used the same embossing folder on my card today! And I haven't used it since it was new ... so, what's that ... 2 years!?!?

Have a great week, my friend!

~Hugs, Deb