Monday, September 18, 2017

Less Is More Challenge no. 346

Here we go. I'm on a streak, albeit only two. It must be that it is cooling down here in AZ...only expected to be 98 today. I walked my dog today and it was actually almost cool this morning.

Less Is More is thinking breezy and it didn't take me long to pull out this sentiment from Stampendous and the pretty feather from Momenta Stamps. I think I did them justice. I was thinking about a one layer card, but I did feel it didn't a little extra something and didn't feel the Nuvo drops...my go-to quick embellishment...would work.



Heading out to run some errands now before it gets to that 98 degrees. Enjoy you day and do try to squeeze in some CAS stamping. It's good for the soul.

Blessings,
Erica




7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Your card is gorgeous! x

Trina P. said...

Lovely card, Erica. Great colours and simple CAS design. Love seeing all that luscious white space. Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More. Trina :)

Kathyk said...

Smashing design, super image and sentiment

Kathyk

Izzy Scrap said...

A beautiful take on our challenge, Erica ! Love that curly sentiment and it matches so well with the feather ! A beautiful CAS card ! Love your simple layout ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Simple CAS brilliance and what an elegant and classy take on our take flight challenge. Love those neutral tones and a perfect idea. Thanks for playing along at Less is More this week

Nonni said...

Such a stunning CAS card! I admire all that white space and the stitched border adds a lot of detail and interest. Also the wavy sentiment is perfect for the feather, it creates movement to your card! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

Kathy said...

Love this card! Such a perfect CAS card with all the great white space. The sentiment and the border work together to give the feather a real "floaty" feeling.