Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It' July


Well, this month is jam-packed with family events. My husbands' and my birthdays, our 18th anniversary, and my two oldest grands' birthdays. How am I gonna afford any of the new Cuttlebug, Wizard and Stampin' Up stuff, will someone tell me???

I've already gotten my birthday present.. My new little kitten, Star. (Scroll down to see pics). I'm still trying to collect the old CB and Wizard stuff. I can probably live w/o SU stuff for a while, as there is so much competition for them. I have even a comparable paper source at Paper Temptress here http://www.papertemptress.com/. Add to this, the variou digi stamping stores. Well let me say, this is going to be one temptation month. The Lord is surely tempting me...that much I believe.

And to think, I was going to take a break from stamping. I can't do it, I tell ya' there's just toooo much fun to be had.

So here's one of those set cards I've been going on about.

Happy Wednesday my legions of fans. I'm off to make sure my little Star's health is prospering at the vets.

No comments: