Monday, July 27, 2009

Clean & Simple


I know...it's been a while. I get so incredibly busy sometimes. I just don't understand how some bloggers can be so dedicated to posting with all there is to do in life. I don't want blogging to become a job for me. I want it always to be fun, so I am not going to beat myself up if I don't blog often.
I went to my nephrologist last week and she gave me good and bad news. I've lost 8 lbs. and my exercising and eating right are beginning to pay-off. My hypertension meds are being cut in half. Yippie, but the bad news is my cholorestol which was never an issue, has become a mild one. I want to try diet to control it, but she wants me on meds for now. She says it's difficult to control w/o meds and that oatmeal is mostly hype. Bummer...she knows how I dislike the burden of medicine. But I will do as she says and continue to eat right as she will be seeing me in 3 months and wants me to lose 10 more lbs. by then. I believe I can do it.
My 60th birthday is this Friday. My youngest dd has already given me my present. Well, I kinda' had to participate in the gifting, as she had to convince me that "I needed" it. She is so tired of giving me stamping related stuff. So, I saw it and was convinced and I have been playing with it ever since. For now, all I will say is it's the bomb!! You have to wait a bit to see it until I can get some good photos.
So, here's my card. This is just a basic card that I used with a stamp I adore, my CB swiss dot folder and an oval Nestie. It is a clean & simple card in my opinion.
Hope you like it.

Have the best week you can and get a little stampin' will ya?

No comments: