Friday, July 10, 2009

Card Box of the Day

Hi everyone....well, I'm quite proud of myself. I resisted buying the Cricuit on HSN yesterday. WHOOPIE. You've no idea how much I want that machine. It will take my stamping to a new level. Heaven knows that after 7 yrs. stamping, I could use it. Now that's not meant to put myself down. I am proud of my creations, but it has taken me so long to get there and I couldn't have done it withoug stamping friends, both those who I meet with regularly in person and those whose blogs I subscribe to, not forgetting the fab SCS galleries.
So, here's one of those card box projects made for my "paid projects." Only, this one was a freebie I gave to my customer for giving me the chance to get paid for doing what I love.
Love this ds paper from K & Company...CB corners, and Nesties labels, a little bling, SU gold cord, and a sentiment that we should all take to heart and remember to do. The box held 5 cards & envies, which we'll get to as the weekend rolls along.
And that reminds me....do have a safe, healthy and fun one and get a little stampin' in, will ya'?
Erica
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Monica-FC said...

I love the box you made. that is gorgeous.love the colors.

Marlene Lo said...

Erica, thanks for drop by! Hey I love your cuttlebug cards too!!!! The colours r so contrasting! I love it! I got your email but din reply due to tight schedule :) hardly check mail although easily access to Internet :) god bless u! Keep up the good job!