Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Vicki's cardbox


Good evening....whoopie, I'm on my 2nd straight day of blogging...no haven't set a record yet. That comes tomorrow. This first pic is of my new kitten. Scroll down for that story. Also scroll down not quite as far for the card-related post. Not sure why Star ended up first as I selected the photo after the cardbox pic. Sooo much to learn about blogging. So, here is the cardbox I made for the card posted yesterday and 4 others which will follow in days ahead. There's that luscious paper. It's on sale at Joann's for 23.99, this week. Comes in a sturdy box and there are 300 sheets, (from K & Company...in case you didn't read my yesterday's post.) I have so much dp now. I am not buying anymore for as long as I can stand it. Besides, I am going digi as much as possible in the future.
I had a tough time with the measurements of the box. I have been using a template for it for the longest and for some unknown reason, it seems to have gotten smaller and I had a difficult fitting the envies. I had to "remake" it by hand. It didn't take long as I had the template to work with. You can see and purchase it from the "The Cutting Cafe" here http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/. Now, I have made note of the measurements and will probably use my "revised" template only. No lines to bother with.
Prior to putting my box together, I added the dp and corners from a Cuttlebug die....luv 'em. Then my Nesties for the sentiment. a little bling and SU gold cord...can't figure out why they don't sell this any longer. The sentiment is from Rubber Stampede.
I hope Vicki enjoys this. She definitely oohed and ahhed when she saw it.
And Vicki, you overpaid me for your order.
Hope everyone has a blessed Wednesday.
I have one more very important picture to show. She is my sweetie and stays with me the entire time I stamp. After watching the "mouse" for a bit, she curls up right next to my laptop, until I call it quits for the night or morning. Then we head for bed where she politely curls up at my feet. She is only 3 months old, so I don't even notice she's there. And my old dog is taking to her quite well. I am blessed.
Erica (who is starting to get a bit antsy for the SU catty release now that I'm no longer a demo).

Posted by Picasa

No comments: