Friday, June 26, 2009

I Blew It..

I don't quite know why it's so difficult for me to post consistently...as in daily. I make the commitment in my head but it doesn't actually translate to doing it. I have several cards and projects to show, so the only excuse I can think of is that I enjoy reading other stampers' blogs more than I do posting to mine. I was shocked to discover that I subscribe to 90! YIKES. I try to read them all at least every other day. Of course, that leads to other blogs and I'll bet I read upwards of 150. I probably should cut back to 75 subscriptions or so, but I would have a super difficult time paring my list down. I could let go of 5 or so without remorse, but more than that....well I would surely develope blog subscriber remorse.
So, here is one of my cards for viewing. I used Nesties labels, CB folder and MS punch. I used SU paper, stamps. OK, so no commitment for tomorrow. Maybe that way, I will post. You know, kinda' reverse logic of a sort.
I hope and pray my legions of fans has a fun-filled weekend. The weather here is a bit too warm now, but I'll bet it's ideal in many parts of the country.

Blessings, Erica
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Monica-FC said...

love the shades of purple. the card is gorgewous as I love the border punch also.