Monday, June 8, 2009

Parade of Cards #2

 

Good Evening, or should I say Good Morning? I had a great weekend and it started on Friday when my dd and I (along with the my 2 grands went to the Humane Society and chose a kitty for me to love. I've been wanting a kitten of my own for a very long time and for various reasons never got one. Having lost my sweet Westie last year, I felt now was the right time. I still have my one old cross-breed, who is 14 and really belongs to my dd in CA, but since I've been caring for her for 4 yrs., I guess you could say she's mine. At least she sure thinks so.
So, I have posted one of my cards I've been talking about. I have finished the insides & envies for half of the 32. I was trying to finish them all by the weekend. But technically, I have until the 17th to actually give them to the customer, so I'm not going to rush. But I do want to get pics of them, as most of them are different. Oh my, I love having projects with deadlines...it really keeps my mojo alive. So here is a card that is actually not a part of that bunch, but I thought I'd share it. For deets, just leave a comment. It doesn't use any special technique.
Off I go to bed with my yet un-named Kitty to sleep right next to me. I plan on spoiling her rotten.

Good Night
Erica
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Joan Fricker said...

Erica, your card is beautiful!
Great way to use the Penny Black stamp. Thanks for your comments on my blog!!!

Joan
Joan's Gardens