Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Parade of Cards

 

Well, I'm winding down on time to complete my 8 projects...a card case with 4 cards each in it. I really should be done by the 15th of June. I have 6 more cards to do and then I have to put envies together for all 40 and paper inside of each if the card base color is too dark to write on. Now there's a question. Do you put a piece of paper into the card (and tack it down) for the sender to write on? I plan on stamping the inside of all the B-Day cards, but the others which include, get well, thanks and thinking of you/best wishes, will be blank. Also, I'm not sure how I want to affix a "made by" stamp. I don't want anything to mar the beauty of my card case. I really like the way they came out. I could use my JustRite initials...really small ones, but I'll have to find the best inconspicous placing for them.
So, here is one of the thank you cards. The focal point is the ds paper and that is a CB thanks from the Olivia alphabet. It is a die that is one word. It works well to me. The little squirlies are from Quikutz. My glue pen really came in handy with this card. Not gonna go into deets other than that.
Hump day is tomorrow. I have Bible Study early in the AM, and I've not done my homework, plus it's senior day at my local supermarket, and I have to get there before Bible Study. Then I have my gd in the PM, so if I'm not pooped in the evening, I'll post another thank you card.
Enjoy the Hump Day!
Erica
Posted by Picasa

No comments: