Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hurry Before the End of the Month


I know, I was on a roll for a few days, huh? I soon sank back into what is known as my normal...reading blogs so much that I don't have time left for posting on my own. I've also been busy with the usual, end of school activities for grandson, various appointments, etc. But I didn't want the month to get away before I posted this lovely card that is totally my design. Aren't the colors great. And I have been hoarding those brads, so using three on one card is a major achievement. The sentiment is from Stampabilities. They sell lots of these Christian stamps in HL, which just makes my day when I come across them. The paper is SU and the oval punch is too. The CB textile folder was used on the pink. This card was one of 20 that I included in my dd's "all occasion cards" lunch box. I don't believe I've posted it, so I'll have to see if I can locate a photo.
Ah well, the weekend is coming and I have to make 6 thank you cards and 8 thinking of you cards for a "paid" (can you say WHOOPIE!) project. I have 2 more weekends to complete them. Now if only I could settle on one design for all 6 and 8. My problem is I get bored out of my mind making the same exact card over and over again. This is why I don't participate in many swaps. I seem to always find way to improve on the next card.

Well, enjoy the rest of the week my legion of readers.

Erica
Posted by Picasa

No comments: