Monday, May 18, 2009

Mojo Monday


Good Evening,


Well here it is Monday and that means Mojo Monday's sketch is here. You can see it here http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/. I am always meaning to make something and the Monday gets away from. This time, I stayed disciplined and focused. And I made a card.

As you can see, I was faithful to the sketch except a circle didn't work with my little fairy, so she's in an oval. Isn't the dp paper lovely? It is yet another digi designed paper from a kit mentioned in a recent post. The link is there too.

I need to correct an error on yesterday's post. I said the dp paper on the purse was from a pad and actually, it was also a digi dp from the same freebie deal as this one. Mia culpa.

The sentiment is from SU's ret. Painted Posies and the fairy is a Studio G $ clear stamp. Isn't she cute? I colored her on watercolor paper with watercolor pencils and added a little sparkle from a sparkle pen. I sponged a little Memento Sky Blue around her. The cs is SU and a Bazzil murgandy mat. The ovals are Nesties and the border is an MS punch with the flowered Cuttlebug border. And how about that ribbon bow, huh? Pretty neat. I hope it shows up well. These are super easy to make and fun. A little bling for the flower centers finishes this up. I'm really pleased with this card and it didn't take me all day to make. Sketches really help me. Now I gotta find a mojo blog for every day of the week.

Happy Stamping everyone.
Erica

No comments: