Thursday, April 8, 2010

What Title?

Why do we have to give a title to every post? I'm not a writer...though I did always get "A" in English and Lit classes. (had to toot my horn there, since I can't write worth a hill of beans now). Well, legionnaires, I just couldn't think of a title for this.
Here's a birthday card that's generic so I can add it to my stash for those emergency days when I need to mail one TODAY! The square stamp, I think is called a 'shadow' stamp and is quite old from Hero Arts. I think I have one from SU too, but it's a bit different. The leaves and sentiment are clear stamps for different sets I had hangin' around. The stitching is faux and is from CTMH. I am fairly certain that I've talked myself out of buying a sewing machine. Having only sewed when I took Home Ec. in another century, I would have quite a learning curve to master. I thought I might invest in one of those Singer Pixies in WAMA, however, after reading reviews, I discovered it's junk. Gina K recommends the Jenome (sp?), but I don't know if I see myself sewing that much on cards. So CTMH has this great solution It works for me.
Well, it's hump day...so hang in there for the weekend.
Hugs & Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Deb Neerman said...

Oh, this is just gorgeous, Erica! I used to love to use my Hero Arts Shadow Box stamps and haven't in for-evuh! You've inspired me to drag 'em out again!!

'Course, I don't expect to make anything nearly as stunning as THIS, but Imma gonna try!

Did I mention that I LOVE this ... it's my favorite Erica card!