Monday, April 12, 2010

Great Weekend Was Had by All

Hi legionnaires. I'm gonna be quick here. Had a great weekend with my stampin gal friends. I will have samples to show for our efforts.
Here is a card I made last week. I was on a total production whirlwind andmade about 20 cards. I was pleased with all of 'em, so I should be posting regularly for a bit.
Here, I've used the a piece from DCWV's La Creme matstock 6x6 pad as my focal point. Love that dp so much. Then I stamped one of my many scripture stamps and added a flower from Prima Flowers Spring Mix. These are such dainty flowers...a bit pricy, so I only get them with a coupon. Found these at Michaels. Oval Nesties were used for the ovals and Memento black ink for the sentiment. The card base is from CTMH texture basics.
So, I'm off to a good start of the week. Hope yours is too.
Hugs & Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dainty Diva said...

Hi Erica, you card is very elegant and I love the sentiment. I just started using memento ink and I just love it.

Deb Neerman said...

Fabulous card, Erica! LOVE that DP you used, too. It makes a huge difference using the 6 x 6 pads ... I have this paper in 12 x 12 and it's really wasted on a card. LOVE, love, love yours!!

Can't wait to see what you have for us next!