Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Friendly card

Here's #2 of the lot that I made recently. It's clean & simple doncha' think? The BG stamp is from Hero Arts and the sentiment is a clear stamp that I removed from the wrapping, so can't account forit. With my Scor-Pal, I scored a piece of cs and then added some ribbon and the Nestie shape. The teeny pearls add a little punch. The cs base is textured from SU. I am loving textured cs.
I got three new SU stamp sets today and I love the non-wood method of storing. They have really done an excellent job with the packaging. I wonder if they will ever consider selling the cases only? CTMH sells theirs like this. But they are pliable plastic. I'm so happy to see SU taking a stab at this more affordable and storable way of collecting.

Hugs & Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Oh, dang, I thought I was gonna be your SU demonstrator!?! LOL, if your current demonstrator doesn't know this, I'll tell you: the clear-mount stamp storage cases are available for sale. She can show you how to order 'em.

LOVE the card, fab design, great color combination, and I'm lovin' that pop of red! Another FAB-You-Lous card!!

Dainty Diva said...

Erica never seen this SU paper before. Nice card