Thursday, April 29, 2010

Embossing over Embossing

 
Hi legionnaires...whew, almost let the week get away from me winthout a post. I have begun packing with a vengence. Our van purchase is coming along and we may have it as soon as the weekend. In that case, there will neither be packing or stamping :{ for a few days, as dh wants to cruise the highways & byways. It's been a while since he's been in any vehicle other than the medical transport service we've been obliged to use. We'll stay local until after the move, but then look out Branson and Las Vegas...they're first on the list!
So, here's my card. It's double embossed with two cuttlebug folders. It's not an origianl design, but I sure like it. I will have to see what other folder combos go well together. The base is a CTMH brown and the tag is a Nestie. The sentiment is SU. And a piece of CTMH ribbon ties finishes it off.
Gotta run and pack some more. Just got a call....the van will be here tomorrow.
Happy Friday everyone.
Hugs, Eric
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laurie in MN said...

I have the same flower cuttlebug folder and this is the first card I've seen, using the folder, that I like.