Saturday, March 21, 2009

I made an SU "Flower", thanks to...

Good afternoon everyone. I have so much I should BE doing. But my craft room called me and this great tute beckoned me to try it right now. The cleaners, Walmart, and maybe Michael's can wait....besides, it's been a while hasn't it?
So I'm making 13 of these, and I don't like it when everything is made exactly the same. So this is my 3rd one. I really like that accordian flower and it with a little of fiddlin' and lots of some kinda' sticky stuff, see the blog post
OK, so I made with a heavier cs than I shoulda', but I like how it came out.
On to make more of these gable boxes. They can be found in SU's box templates section. They hold just enuf candy for an adult Easter, if ya' know what I mean.
Have a great rest of the weekend. Posted by Picasa

No comments: