Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cute Gable Boxes


WHOW!! I've never done this before.....posted 2x in one day. I've been on such a creative roll. I tell ya' my mojo has been workin'. These are 2 of the 13 gable boxes...the template can be found in the SU Demo library, which I won't have access to much longer. This gable box is quite popular and I thought it'd be cute decorated and filled with Easter candy. The ones on the right are closed with clips I got super cheap from Office Max. So when my dd gives these to her co-workers, they'll get something to eat and something to help them with their organizing. Some I'm covering with ds paper and others I'm using the direct to paper method. My Nesties are getting a work-out. The stamps are mostly Michael's dollar stamps. My MS punches are workin' hard too. I think these boxes are stinkin' cute.
I promise not to post until tomorrow, when I have another thank you card that I think is lovely and uses Paper Temptress black velvet paper, mmm. smooth and rich.
Erica
Posted by Picasa

No comments: