Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Simply Create Too challenge no. 146

Over at Simply Create Too, we have a challenge going on that is Anything Goes, with a twist to use hearts. Easy peasy, right...since it's the month for hearts. I have already submitted for my DT challenge, but I found myself with quite a few heart related dies, so here's one more.



It's a bit on the dark side. We were in the middle of a big chill here in Arizona when I took this. But you can see all the dies...from AliExpress with the exception of the circle. It's a busy card, but I especially love the letters.

Hurry over to Simply Create and play before the month is done.

Blessings,
Erica

2 comments:

niki1 said...

Lovely card !
Thanks Erica for your comment on my card at Splitcoaststampers !
Greetings from Monique ( niki1 )

Remove Background said...

Your card is gorgeous.such a sweet image, I love the soft colours and beautiful detailing.