Sunday, April 14, 2019

Simply Create Challenge #148, Anything Goes

We have a gorgeous morning here in Arizona. We know mornings such as these won't last, so most residents are out and about. I'm content to be here in my crafty space. First church, then here and then, tonight...Game of Thrones.

I love AG challenges. You can let your mojo spirit soar to anywhere you want. So that said, I was on a roll creating rather generic cards for a minister at my church. He wanted subtle colors and basic sentiments. So this is one that I made. I got the stamp and stencil as freebies in a UK magazine. It was a double issue with several Ranger stencils, stamps and sentiments,...a real bang for the buck. These periodicals can be pricy in the US.

I hope you get a chance to play at Simply Create Too before the month is gone and hopefully you have lovely weather to enjoy if not now, very soon.



Best Wishes,
Erica




1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful lovely floral image and background x