Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Less Is More is Eight Years Old!

Bring on the party. Less Is More challenge is here for the month and celebrating it's 8th year in blog land. That's pretty impressive. Challenge blogs do come and go, but this challenge blog with its guidelines to stay clean and simple with white space as they call it, has had staying power.

Designer team members have changed but the challenge with its unique format remains the same.
I don't get as many opportunities to play as I used to, but I did have the honor to be a winner very early on. I will never forget how I did the happy dance when I found out and no one in my family got it. They do now as many a Saturday morning I can be found checking out the latest challenge.

So, I think it's fitting to make this card wishing LIM all the best. And since the blog originates from Great Britain, why not a cup of tea? And there are eight hearts on it too.

If you have never visited Less Is More, I hope you will have a chance to visit and give the challenge a try.



Blessings,
Erica


3 comments:

Nonni said...

What a cute card and how wonderful you added eight hearts just for us! We at LIM feel so special, thank you so much! The design of this card is amazing -love the idea with the doily under the die cut cup. It adds a lot of dimension and texture and is such a fun and inventive detail. Great amount of white space too! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

Viv said...

Such a sweet little card Erica.Love the cute hearts and the frilly doily too. Yes I agree I love LIM also ;) Viv xx

Kylie said...

Great card and awesome use of the colours. I love all your white space and that you used a doily! Thanks so much for playing along at Less Is More xx