Friday, February 1, 2019

Simply Create Too Challenge No. 146, Anything Goes/Use Hearts

Hi everyone. How's the first month of the new year going for you? I hope it is running smoothly. It is for me. This week, I will be going for cataract surgery, a very popular eye operation these days...at least for those of us who have attained Medicare age. I had put mine off for as long as possible. I finally didn't have a choice if I wanted to drive at night or even go west in evenings and east in mornings. The sun, which I adore, plays havoc with my eyes. This surgery will fix it.

Simply Create Too is having it's 2nd challenge of the year, Anything Goes, Use Hearts. You don't have to use hearts, but why not since this is the month for exchanging Valentines. So my card is really all about the coffee theme, but I was able to incorporate hearts. I love this image and I'll be using it more as the year goes on.

I hope you'll get a chance to make lots of Valentine Day cards so I can enjoy your creations and comment on them too,.


Blessings,
Erica






2 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

This card makes me smile Erica - some days I feel I need that much coffee too! I love the colouring and cute image.
Good luck with the surgery and I wish you a speedy recovery.
Hugs
Carol x

Sandra H said...

Good luck with your surgery Erica and what a lovely card happy new year to you xx