Saturday, August 7, 2010

Well, maybe tomorrow...

It's the story of my life, I tell ya legionnaires. So the 3D project is completed and happily accepted by my dd. Will have to retrieve it for pics tomorrow. I'm taking them outside on my hmmm, rather dusty glass patio table. The dust gives it character and since we're in the midst of landscapting in the desert, it's rather difficult to keep it clean.
Soooo, this is a CASE of a card done by Denise, which in turn is an OCL sketch here. I did improvise a bit and I do not like my flower, so I may have a go at a re-do and attempt one like this here, where you simply had to use a flower of any kind. That flower "there" of Deb's is beautiful. Deb, when are you going to start doing video tutes, huh? You have already proven yourself a stamper extraordinnaire! Hey, that's a private message legionnaires. Seriously, her stuff is to envy for real.
My second card is a MOJO challenge and it covers some other challenge somewhere else where you were to use yellow & green, but for the life of me, I can't remember where I saw that one.  The idea of combining challenges may be a bit beyond my twittle brain, so goodnight.
 Erica
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erica I like the flower it looks like a pin wheel just add a stick to it and the whole card has a happy attitude! :) So glad to see you back to making cards again, I look forward to seeing your creations. Give the family my love E.

Deb Neerman said...

These are fabulous, Erica! Love the way you work with patterned paper ... I can't seem to put 'em together! And thanks so much for the kind words ... you da bestest!

You musta scolled past the Sheila story ... it's there!


Hope you're doing well! Sending hugs!

PS: Your link is broken ...