Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Birthday Girl

Just a quick post, legionnaires. Contrary to what you may be thinking....this card was not made for either of my grands. My dh is godmother to a little girl who turned 4 and this was for her. I kinda don't believe in giving cards to kids under 4, 'cuz they glare at them and just don't get it. Hate to see one of my masterpieces not truly appreciated.
So, this is that sweet lil gal from Hero Arts...this time holding a cupcake (borrowed from another stamp set). The balloons stamp has been hangin' around 4ever, and the sentiment is from a very old SU Button Bear. The punch is EK Success and the button rounds things out. That's a teeny piece of paper subbing as thread. I colored with Copics...African American skintones....so difficult IMO.
Off to bed...just read that getting less than 7 hours sleep is a sure way to cardiovascular disease. Add that to my weight, lack of exercise, poor eating habits, and on and on.

That said...have a blessed week. Back tomorrow with my 3D Gina K project.

Erica (who is tickled pink to be an SU demo again).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: