Thursday, August 26, 2010

Here I am again

Hi legionnaires. I've been busy at work and I've made 25 cards in 1 1/2 weeks. They are all fairly simple designs, with lots of border punches, Nesties and dry embossing. I wanted these to be able to fit into an envie without extra postage or padding if possible. I found lots of inspiration from so many places. Most were sketches I had saved. I was able to get my scrap paper bin minimized. I did than by rummaging in it instead of reaching for a fresh new piece of 8 1/2 x 11 c.s. And I finally utilized my dusty JustRite monogram stamps. I haven't done them justice since I bought them almost two years ago Speaking of...that line of stamps has certainly come far from just the alphabet.

Sooo, I've uploaded 20 of the cards, so you can come back and see my stuff everyday for at least a week. I tried photographing them inside in a sunny window facing east in the early AM. My background "clothe" is windown curtain and the one of the tables I scrap on. Sometimes I wasn't very neat as I snapped away so you may see the edge of a pile of paper or a bit of my Ikea mini lamp, so please humor me, but I needed to get them all done in one sitting so to speak.

Sooo, I'm off to join the Gina K Release Party...or what's left of it anyway.
Have a super weekend and do a little stampin' while you're at it.

Erica
Posted by Picasa

No comments: