Saturday, March 27, 2010

Last Night

 
Last night legionnaires, Blogger wouldn't let me post. I was most unhappy as I hadn't posted since Monday. And it was gonna be a shorty one too. BLAH...not a good start to my planned weekend. So, here's a card that I made to try to get out of the box of using the same colors all the time. It's SU papers I thought I had to have way back when and the the image stamp is from CTMH Treasure Life set. The sentiment is from a Hero Arts' set I have had 4ever and wouldn't be without because of it neat size which fits anywhere on the card. Gotta have those.
Well, I've been in my garden and fertilized 20 plants for the last time I think, as the short-sale is going along smoothly and I think we'll be gone by the end of May. I shall so sorely miss my beautiful citrus trees, hibiscus and honeysuckle...Ah, but as every legionnaire knows, life goes on and it surely does change.
Get a little stampin done frineds. It soothes the soul
Hugs & Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

No comments: