Friday, November 13, 2009

MIA and Why

Hi legions of fans....had a bit of a break after posting quite diligently there. I had a moment of the "Should I be doing this" (this is cards and blogging and blog reading) instead of more productive pursuits. That happens to me now and then. You know the feeling...when you know there are so many other things that are being left undone, like more thorough house cleaning, more time in prayer and study, more time with a long-forgotten hobby, (for me that's gardening and reading). Well, for the past two weeks, that's what has been on my mind. Well, I don't have any answers to my questions and I can't be the only blogger who wonders, "What if I...". So I will blog when I have the time and the inclination and I will make cards for the foreseeable future and I will garden only on the spur of the moment and read when I need a break from cards. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

So here is a clean & simple card that is kinda modeled after a card by Paper Truffles..see my sidebar. Of course hers is better, but my dd said this one isn't bad and she promptly added it to her stash as a sympathy card.

Have a great weekend everyone. I shall try to achieve a mix of all the things that I enjoy in life, so besides those mentioned, I will include trying a recipe or two and getting in a bit of exercise.
Erica
Posted by Picasa

No comments: