Friday, September 4, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS

What a day this is for Ashley Cannon Newell, her hubby Mac and her team. I can only imagine how much work they have and will be putting forth to make this a successful venture. I am both proud of and happy for them and wish them the very best.
To celebrate, they are already offering a prize for a challenge. I have put a gadget in my sidebar to take you directly there.
It's titled Kick-off with the December issue, "I Embellish." Just leave a comment on their blog and you'll be entered. The blog tells all the deets and it's easy peasy to follow for semi-techies, and that would be people like me.
Only one quickie card for you today. I am starting to get my Christmas cards ready and of necessity, they need to be quick ones or it ends up not being not fun. So I am definitely adding 2 or 3 simple designs. This is #1. I didn't have time to make it pretty, but you'll get the idea.
I had a disappointing day with my husband at the Rehab yesterday. He was not feeling well and plans we had to work on his getting in/out of our van with minimal help failed miserably. I had to suck up my feelings and be understanding. I wanted so much to be selfish. So, I'm not looking forward to visiting today. Tomorrow he comes home and it is anyone's guess as to how we are going to make it. So my scripture that I will hold in my heart today is Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? "Be srong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."
May you be blessed this weekend and truly enjoy it.
Erica