Sunday, February 8, 2009

Quick...Quick...Post a Card


Here I am trying to get some cards posted. I had a whirlwind weekend that started on Friday. I've been stamping like a mad woman and I'm tickled pink 'cuz I ordered a Nestabilities Labels Two. I am bored with using my squares, rectangles and ovals. I needed something new to play with and I caught a one day sale at allthatscraps.com so I got them for less than the going price. And to top it off, shipping at this store is awesome. So I will post a card now for you to see. I scanned it, so it doesn't show the true colors of one of the layers. But you'll get my drift. I cas'd it from a Card Sketch A Day. I need to post a link to that site. I use it frequently when the mojo ain't working. My little froggie is a Penny Black stamp that I've had forever. The sentiment and hearts were in the Michael's $ stamp bin last year. The paper is a mixed bag from Michaels and the little gem heart...isn't that tooo cute??? is a last year's find. I end up wishing I'd bought doubles of many of the bling stuff that I get. When I first get them I don't know if I want to spend $$$ on another package, but invariably, I do end up liking them a lot. So a somewhat belated resolution of mine is to always buy 2 from now on. If I don't use it, I'll have an excuse to give away some blog candy. Maybe that will bring me some readers, huh. One mans junk is another's treasure, so it's been said.

Enjoy what's left of the weekend.

Erica

No comments: