Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A February Blog




Well, I really have been making cards and my dh is selling them for me. She gets a buck each. Her co-workers are now coming to her office and asking her if she has a card "they can borrow." How do you "borrow" a card, huh?? Well, I have already given them to her and they were excess, and I have been hoarding my cards and it gets me nowhere. So, she has actually done me a favor. Now I must make her a tin in which to keep them by category. That's the least I could do.

For now, I have become quite bored with what I've been making. I want some of those new Nestabilities. The new SU catty has quite a few items I could see myself getting too. I made up a wish list and it totaled $600. But of course, that's a bit unreasonable and I will need to pare it down by half, as I'm a hobby demo and just need to make my quoto. I am seriously thnking of quitting SU. The competition is huge out there in the NetWorld, and I feel like I'm missing out on so many designer stamp companies. I will be making that decision before my birthday in July. I turn 60. WHOOZA!!

Here are 2 cards to view. One is another Valentine card, and the other is for one of my bf's who will be a grandparent for the 2nd time any day now. The pictures are the best I can do for now.

I won't promise that I will blog a anymore this week, but I may at least show a another card or two.

Enjoy the month of Love.


Erica




No comments: