Monday, September 25, 2017

Less Is More Challenge no. 347

Hi friends,

It's sketch time at Less Is More. That's always fun and I'm on a roll this month. Or should I say, I'm on a donut? Awful pun, huh. Just keep reading and looking. You'll see what I mean.



We have a Krispy Crème shop not far from us. At least one of my family passes by it once a day. Talk about will-power! Then we have a Dunkin' Donuts on the way to work for one of my family and we have an Express Donuts...a kind of mom & pop shop that has whatever the other two shops don't. There's no reason to bake in my house anymore. I never did get around to mastering donuts anyway.

This set was on sale at a big box craft store, so I had to buy it given the above right? It's by Jillibean Soup and I have never owned any of their stamps,

I hope you get to have some sketchy fun at LIM. And if you need some inspiration, find a donut shop and buy a dozen or so.

Blessings,
Erica




7 comments:

Sue said...

A fabulous fun card, love the donuts! Great use of the sketch, very creative.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Oh YES please! I might have to take all three of those do-nuts. Gorgeous use of the sketch here, wonderful white space and such beautiful colours too. Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More this week.

Sandra H said...

I so love your card so creative you are x

Izzy Scrap said...

What a fun and CAS card ! Love these yummy donuts and the bright colours you used ! You definitely rock with this sketch ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

cotnob said...

Such a fun card Erica, great Donuts - I feel quite hungry now!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Nonni said...

This looks so fun, yummy and simply great! Love your design, it's perfectly CAS, and the simple font of the sentiment is so pleasing to the eye. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

Viv said...

Great fun card Erica, loving your donut idea too, inspired ;) Viv xx