Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Simply Create Too Challenge #25


Hi Stampers. I tried to post my card for the Simply Create Too challenge on the weekend and kept running into PC issues. It turns out I've been living with PC malware and a possible virus for several weeks. My sweet SIL got tired of hearing me yelling in my craftroom, and came to my aide. He said he'd have come sooner, but he thought I was yelling at the news media and all the politics. I am now up and running quite smoothly. Unfortunately, I really don't have an excuse to buy that IMac I've been wanting. So there's nothing much to post...SU cs, a single flower stamp from Stampendous, stamped in Memento tangelo, and a sentiment from CTMH stamped in Memento Tuxedo black.

So, my card came about in 5 minutes. I had forgotten it was due and I had to hussle while keeping it clean and simple. My new found Nestibilitie dies that cut perfect mats helped me keep it all nice and even.  Although I do prefer this style anyway, I like having time and options.

Please consider joining us for the Simply Create Too challenge no. 25 in black, orange and yellow.We still have a week to go. Check out the mid-posts from our talented design team too.

Blessings,
Erica

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Erica, This is totally stunning lovely colour too! x

Janine said...

Love this!! Simple is so beautiful!!