Monday, November 19, 2012

Mice...so cute



Hi Stampers...almost T-Day...have you planned your menu? I'm winging it a bit this year. I bought plenty of veggies, ham and, of course, the bird, but I'm not quite sure how I'll be fixin' those veggies. One thing to be sure, there are so many food blogs and IPhone apps to choose from that it can end-up being a bit overwhelming. So, I will rely on old stand-by recipes clipped from mags and newspapers decades ago.

And the card...mice...so cute. I wish I had more of these adorable images. Unfortunately, I have only one friend who appreciates these sweeties.

So, enjoy your T-Day with family and friends.

Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Erica, Oh this is gorgeous l can feel the cold just looking at the snow on the ground its beautifully coloured and the layout is stunning as always x

Leslie Miller said...

Cute Christmas cards are my favorite! They send such a happy greeting. The mice are adorable. I hope you enjoyed you Thanksgiving. I've been getting a lot of recipes from Pinterest lately but Thanksgiving was a traditional feast (still eating leftovers). Thanks so much for leaving a greeting on my blog when I finally posted after a long absence. It was good to hear from you.