Saturday, August 18, 2012

Less Is More Challenge 81

 It's LIM challenge Saturday and while you're checking out the 81st challenge, do go over to Chrissie's blog and check-out the personal best she scored. I think she's earned a team GB gold medal

I had to clean up my room before I set-off for a visit to CA with my dd. And I always have bits & pieces of die cuts about. This heart was one of them. As soon as I saw it, I thought of breaking it in some way, and as I am a Janis Joplin fan, the lyrics to this song came to mind. I have gone about the entire morning singing it.

For the first time ever, I attempted to PC write directly on paper using a font that I already had. Through trial and error, I finally got it into the right place. There's a strikethrough the word heart too. Then I tore the top left of the heart glued it down, and voila, there you have it...tearing with less is more.

I will be posting my Simply Create Too  challenge for the team shortly.

Off to a busy Saturday before I drive to CA. Do head over to the Less Is More blog. It's just what I needed this morning.

Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Margaret said...

Very clever Erica
Margaret x

Susan said...

Very creative of you!! Now that song will be stuck in my head! LOL! Using the PC to add a sentiment is a great way to be creative...it's just getting the darn thing in the right place that so difficult! Fab card this week....enjoy your visit with your daughter!

Sandra H said...

Hi Erica, Your card is brilliant and l just love that sentiment and ripped heart xx

Mandi said...

I am now singing!
Great card, very effective
Thanks very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Chanray said...

what a good idea! your card is very pretty, I love it!

Paula Whittaker said...

good concept for the challenge

Victoria said...

Absolutely brilliant!

Scrapmate said...

Great card!

Chrissie said...

I'm so sorry that I'm late in visiting this week, but I have been on a wonderful cruise to Norway where I didn't have very good Internet coverage!
Thanks so much for your lovely contribution!
Chrissie
"Less is More"