Saturday, August 4, 2012

Less Is More Challenge 79





















    Less Is More Colour is about blue and green this week. They are two of my fave colors to work with. Since I love all things froggie, I didn't hesitate to pick this one out of my 50 or so collection stamp collection. It is one of the first stamps I purchased. It's from a company called Rubber Monger, right here in Arizona. I don't think they are still around. Isn't he just wild jumping into the water like this? So, I put him on some white cs and with an oval die (really an oval in my opinion), from QuicKutz, diecut him and colored him using only Copics. He's mounted on an embossed layer from Sizzix. There wasn't much else to do, and that's why I love LIM. They keep it simple. I might try another...frog that is...

Blessings,
Erica

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too love all things froggy and dont use my frog stamps nearly enough. great choice, and nicely done!

Chrissie said...

What fun this card is Erica, it's great to see you again!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Suzilou said...

This is just brilliant! What a fantastic stamp. Really great card :)

Sandra H said...

Hi Erica, Wow this is a brilliant fun card love it!! xx

Susan said...

What a cute, cute card Erica! I have one set of frog stamps and I use them often...this one is fabulous!

Christine said...

Beautiful card!

Jean said...

This is too cute ~ LOVE the frog!

Linda said...

Love this, it's sooo cute. What a fab stamp xx