Friday, November 25, 2011

Welcome to Simply Create Too!


Hi Stampers. Thanksgiving is over...sort of. If you're anyone like me, you will have had to struggle to fit the leftovers into the frig. Fortunately for me, I have two in my home. A rather common occurrence for people in Arizona. You see, we need to keep plenty of ice in the hot, dry and often dusty state. Actually, my food hoarding addiction is right up there with my stamping addiction. During the next few days, I'll be making turkey noodle soup, turkey salad, ham salad, split soup with ham, and a few other dishes. Wheeeww.

But there will always be time for stamping, right? And that brings me to the new and improved stamping challenge
Simply Create Too Challenge no. 1. Our team moderators, Diane, Marjo and Ruth have worked diligently to bring this re-vamped challenge to you. And what fun it's going to be. We already have blog candy for you. How cool is that??

To start off our challenge, we chose an easy peasy one. Now that Thanksgiving is done, we need to be starting those Christmas cards. My card has a base of SU's riding hood red and a non-SU mat that I embossed with an SU folder. I die cut the dsp with an SU die, as well as the SU bird done with an SU punch. The double red and cream diecuts are from Nestibilities and the sentiment is SU. I stamped using Memento dye inks. I love all tlhe Christmasy colors and the dsp. I'll probably make several more of these.

So, do join us at Simply Create. We'd love to see you there.

Blessings,
Erica

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marjo said...

Hi Erica,

Great Christmas card! We usually send all the leftovers home with the kids...

xoxo Marjo

Danielle Dutsch said...

Love the card, Mom! And, thank you for the leftovers as well as a stash of great cards to take home to L.A. with me. Love ya!!!!