Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Cards continuing


Hi Stampers. Here's another card. This one is a bit mor fussy, but was still fairly quick to make. The dsp is from a stack by "g c d"...nope, I never heard of them before either. The design name is Scandia jul. It is very Nordic style designed paper. I didn't think I'd like it, but it was on sale, and the more I leafed through the papers, the more it grew on me. It's now my "go to" paper for the season. On the ribbon from my stash, is a metal epoxy brad from Studion "G". Would you believe it was a dollar at Walmart. They have begun to carry a few Studio "G" products. That's kinda nice since it seems like I live in WAMA. Nothing like one stop shopping, right? The sentiment is a quite old stamp form Northwoods Stamps. I used Colorbox warm red chalk ink.

More Christmas cards tomorrow. I only need to make a few more, how about you?

Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

No comments: