Sunday, February 20, 2011

Keeping It C&S

Sooo, away we go....Bikes are in big-time. And they reallly work for C&S cards. What else could you do to a bike. It says it all. I love bike riding and silly as it may seem, I always keep a working bicycle in my garage. Now, that's not to say that I actually ride it. But I want it there in case I decide to. I have many wonderful memories of riding as a child. Even those that involve falling off are precious to me.
Here, I've used SU's newest papers pear and daffodil and my famous Papertrey white. I used Memento danube blue ink and I used a technique found on Stamp TV for the lines seperating the sentiment and bike. There's a little scoing going on at the top and bottom too but I don't know if it's showing up.
I'd want this card if I was under the weather. I'd want to believe that I could ride that bike as soon as possible.

On an entirely different matter, I've added a blinkie for Katie at Paper Haven's new blog which will help raise money for her family and illness. I have never done this before, but I'm so very moved by Katie's journey. She is an inspiration. Check out Paper Haven on my bloglist to ready her regular posts.

Edited to Add....yes, that's a cat hair you see next to the bicycle. What can I say, my Starr kitty loves to be around whenever Momma snaps the camera.

Hugs & Blessings,
Erica
Posted by Picasa

No comments: